Shanda Lancaster is an uneducated mentally ill woman spreading vicious cruel rumors and hate all over the internet.

She tried to appear as an advocate against defamation when she spends her online time doing just that. she tries to create the appearance of a charity worker, spending her free time helping medical/animal charities and various other organizations.

The "appearance" of massive charity work is to fool the public into believing this woman is something she is not.

She has spent so much time defaming people online and illegally harassing them that she was finally sued in a federal court this year. She is also facing other charges.

She uses her illness as an excuse to harass and defame others while continuing to spreads false and libelous information about individuals online attempting to tarnish their reputation and bring harm to them.

Shanda is sick. She is disgusting. She is the lowest form of humanity. She is a habitual liar. She is an alcoholic. When caught in a lie, she busily creates another one to cover up for it and then spins a new twist. Eventually? She cannot keep up with her stories.

This woman is an absolute terror. DO NOT ENGAGE IN CONVERSATIONS OR INTERACT WITH THIS PERSON WHATSOEVER.

Be wise. Be smart. Avoid Shanda Lancaster. She lives in Dickson Tennessee. Her live-in partner is Chris Lancaster.

She has several alias's.

Maddox, Reynolds, Hill and possibly others.

Shanda Lancaster is terribly insane and a vicious, vicious monster.

Had an Experience with Shanda Lancaster?

Comments

Moline, Illinois, United States #613796

RE: The website myex.com That certainly is an innocent pic of Shanda Lancaster. This women, in an effort to defame me, posted some very personal/private photos of me on myex.com along with a slanderous remark. Now I have no legal recourse to get these pics pulled down off this site!

Hamden, Connecticut, United States #609884

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin ...

shandakr
Dickson, Tennessee, United States #606033

Yes, my photo clearly shows I am a 'public terror'.A Tweety Bird shirt that says 'Hope and Wuv'...

pony tails... yep, clearly I am VERY dangerous.

NOT!:grin

#552066

Yes, Headmaster was my husband. I do not speak/type like he does and could not if I tried! lol

Case 11-5388 is DISMISSED and deemed FRIVOLOUS by the judge presiding over the case.

It is time for all you haters to admit you have been wrong on too many levels to count.

LMAO @ Headmaster - aka Shanda! So transparent and obvious....give us a break!

find out what?that people think it sucks?

alot of people do think that.get over it already

SingSnapSucks

Find out for yourself and visit SingSnapSucks.com

"hilarious. good luck at getting posts deleted and um no. shanda honest and forthright? what a crock. the courts just said she wasnt honest. the courts just said she assaulted two people. the courts just said she is GUILTY of copyright infringement, libel and slander. seesm you DONT know mrs lancaster very well do you?"

I don't care if the posts you people make stay for all eternity because it shows the world your utter foolishness.

The COURTS have said NOTHING. One disturbed woman has fed a lot of people a lot of BS. I am fine as frog hair, don'tcha know? You people have been DUPED.

Oh, and ..... lololol, yes, he knows me very well. He is my husband. We've known one another for over 10 years. No one knows me better. Before you start trying to say I put him up to posting, think again. He brought his post here to my attention. I thanked him but said to just leave it alone from here on out. I can handle you people on my own. Good vs Evil... Good prevails. Guess who is EVIL? I'll give you a hint: it is NOT ME. :D

78fwy

im wunderin if shandas *** ever gets jealous of all the *** that comes outta her mouth?????

Comments (2)

1. Written by HEADMASTER on November 6, 2011

to whom it may concern:

having known Mrs. Lancaster for many years, she has always been honest and forthright. So your prattle is nothing more than nonsensical hogwash and should be deleted.